Do you feel embarrassed about the appearance of your teeth in your smile? If so, you are not alone. Many people wish they had a perfect smile they could shape up and appear flawless. Luckily, our dentist, Dr. Jason Popper with Popper Dental in New York, New York, is skilled and trained in dental veneers, and is happy to give you a list of information about how they can improve your smile, so you don’t have to be embarrassed about it anymore.
This list includes:
– Dental veneers that are manufactured from porcelain are known for their ability to resist discolorations as they are stain-resistant.
– If your teeth are slightly damaged due to an accident, dental veneers can help.
– Dental veneers can improve the look of your smile.
– Dental veneers are tooth-colored in appearance and can blend in with your natural smile.
– Dental veneers can sometimes be used to correct spacing issues between teeth.
– Dental veneers are extremely beneficial for improving your oral health over a period of 10 years before replacements may be required.
– Dental veneers are crafted and designed for your exact dental needs.
If you are ready to shape up your smile with dental veneers, then call us today at 212-396-8182 to set up an appointment. Our dentist is happy to help you and find out if dental veneers can work for your unique smile. So, call us today and take that first leap towards your dream smile.